We take the safeguarding and care of our children and vulnerable adults very seriously at St Mary's. The following contact details may be useful to you.
Parish Safeguarding Officer email
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisors
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Kate Singleton email@example.com 020 7939 9423 Mobile 07982 279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers, Marie Daly and Louise Vernon
Marie Daly firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7939 9441 Mobile 07946 255295
Louise Vernon email@example.com 020 7939 9462 Mobile 07946 255622
Key helpline information
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
St Mary's Safeguarding Policy click here
- St Mary the Virgin
- Church Lane
- RH1 4LP